CureZone   Log On   Join
Incurables Program, Day 17: The Cold Sheet Treatment

Views: 3,597
Published: 20 y

Incurables Program, Day 17: The Cold Sheet Treatment

Dear ones:

Words cannot adequately describe what happens during the cold sheet treatment. It's an amazing experience. The only thing close to its equal is natural childbirth. It's incredible.

Last night, as you all were enjoying firworks displays across the country, John and I were gathering the necessary items for the CST. My heart was pounding. I took a half dropper of lobelia to calm myself down. It tastes like apple cider vinegar, which seemed friendly enough to me that I knew I would be able to handle it during the treatment. We brought everything upstairs to the master bathroom, and began.

We made the bed with cotton sheets and a plastic drop cloth to protect the mattress. We read the directions in There Are No Incurable Diseases again, with special emphasis on the notes to the Healing Partner.

I can't stress how important it is to have a great healing partner in this adventure. Dr. S says he doesn't recommend that the HP be your spouse. I can see why he says that now, but in my case, I have a husband who gave me 1000% last night. I feel so blessed to be married to him.

I got the tea bag full of herbs ready- cayenne, ginger, and mustard, and filled the bathtub with hot water. When it was half full, I threw in the herbal bag. John gave me a rectal enema, and then a rectal injection of 8 cloves of garlic, apple cider vinegar, and distilled water.

I nearly shot through the bathroom wall with that injection! I've never gotten up from an enema so fast, and have never been so happy to get something out! WOW! I said, "They're not kidding! You really do want this to come right back out!" It took several minutes for me to get my wits back and to find the courage to do the next step.

I gooped my tender parts with Vaseline, and got into the tub. It was hot, but bearable. I started pouring more straight hot water into the tub, swishing it back and forth to get the temperature even. The goal was to spend 20 minutes in that tub.

At first it was fine, even relaxing. John rolled a towel and put it behind my head as a pillow as I sunk deep into the water. I closed my eyes and sang worship songs in my head. The peace of the Lord was so strong. After about 10 minutes of heat like a sauna bath, the dynamics began to change.

The burning started in my legs. It was like someone had poured acid on them. That sensation crept up my body until it reached my shoulders. I looked at John and said, "I'm not going to be able to do this. This is ridiculous." John smiled and said, "Stay in the tub. I'll set the timer." So I had to stay in this bathtub of acid eating away at my flesh for 5 more minutes.

I moved my head from side to side. I moaned. I breathed like I was taught in childbirth classes. The timer dinged for one minute. How was I going to last another four minutes?

I was singing in my head. "John, sing to me. Sing 'Knowing Jesus.'" He couldn't remember the words so he started to whistle. "Hum!" I shouted. He hummed- too low for his range, so the low notes kept dropping out. I started to laugh, it was so funny. He did it every time. Here I was in intense pain, laughing because my sweet husband was humming his heart out for me below his voice range. Ding!

I became delirous. John put a cool rag on my forehead. Would Shulze approve? Who cares? This was my CST. My legs started cramping. "Obelia!!" He squirted. "More!" Then my heart started racing. "Cayenne!" He squirted. That felt so friendly, and I remember thinking it wasn't as hot as the acid bath. "Another one!" So that was two full droppers of cayenne directly in my mouth. But it stopped the heart racing. Ding!

"Time! Count down the time!" "You've got 2 more minutes, sweetheart." Two more minutes. An eternity. What was the difference. I felt the Lord with me. I felt safe, never, ever fearful. A minute and a half. Where was my body? What happened to it? How much is 5 minutes minus 90 seconds? Where was my mind taking me? Ding!

"Count the seconds, PLEASE!" "You're doing great, Donna. You can finish this out." "No, no, time! I need the time!" "I'm feeling faint, give me... whatever... either one..." More cayenne. You won't pass out with this in you mouth- the thought rang in my head- I heard voices- whose? Oh, John is counting. I heard it- 10, 9, 8... all the way down to one. There was no ding. He lied! He lied about the time! Where was the buzzer? "Almost, Donna. Stay in just a little longer." Where am I going? Finally, rrrrringggg!

Nothing could have prepared us for what happened next.

To be continued,
-Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)