CureZone   Log On   Join
Incurables Program, Day 13

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,701
Published: 20 years ago

Incurables Program, Day 13

Dear ones,

Guess what I've got! A sunburn! Just a little first degree. Hopefully I might tan. I actually laid out in the sun at 5 PM while dinner was in the oven and wrote out part of my grocery list. I said, "OK, Sun, give me what you've got- no holding back- I want the full radioactive stuff (if you know about homestar.com, you'll notice the reference :-D). I want to get nice and toasty brown." This from Ms. Albino Texas. LOL It felt so good!

I have lost 8- count them- 8 pounds! That's as much as a gallon of milk weighs! I am LOVIN' this!

Hey, I'm breaking out. I've got about 7 zits. I usually get a zit or 2 during PMS week, but not like this! Am I detoxing?

I wish y'all could try the blueberries we're getting. The growing conditions are right for blueberries around here, and they are all over the place! They are fat and sweet!John's buying a flat a week at the farmer's market, my new favorite place to hang out. If I can find someone who grows organically and ships out, I'll pass along the contact info.

And guess what- there's two organic growers at the market! One sells produce, and the other one has a greenhouse and grows plants- including cooking herbs (lemon basil- yum!) and HOT PEPPERS! Also a lady who harvests local honey!

Another new source of organic delight is the World Hunger Relief Farm, just 20 or so minutes from us. My 13 and 11 year old boys went to help them pick yellow tomatoes yesterday morning. My neighbor is the director of the farm, and his son plays with my boys.

You know, I'm not going back to my old way of eating. I really, seriously could become a vegan for life. I do still miss coffee pretty badly, but Mrs. Baird's Danishes and Hostess Cupcakes make me cringe. Knowing now what happens to your innards when you eat meat makes me eager to pass it up, but BBQ still smells good to me. Even French bread doesn't do it for me like it used to.

Y'all have a great day that's full of blessings and life.

-Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)