CureZone   Log On   Join
Incurables Program, Day 7

Views: 3,181
Published: 20 y

Incurables Program, Day 7

Dear ones,

This is the end of the first week on the Incurables Program. I have grown in incredible ways this week, and have started up a mountain path with the goal of being cured of an incurable illness to the glory of God.

I have gone from being thoroughly disgusted with the taste, looks, and labor involved with this program to completely embracing it. It has required tremendous adjustments to our family life, especially in the area of household chores. I am delighted that my family has been my biggest cheering squad, followed by the wonderful new friends I'm meeting here at Curezone.

I have fought many battles- discouragement, anxiety, fear, doubt, fatigue, embarrassment, pride. There are many challenges I do not have an answer for yet, and that is frustrating.

I am learning to respect my body for the first time, ever, I think. I am learning to love my husband John in ways I never have, in ways I never knew I could. I am rekindling the art of laughing, joking, and playing. I am renewing an old friendship with Joy.

I am learning what it means to be in my Field of Bliss- a new phrase, but a whole life's worth of exploring to do there.

I am stronger than I was a week ago- just a little, and maybe it's all in my head, but any improvement is a step away from the wheelchair or the grave.

I am humbled because I know so little, but I am grateful for each Teacher who offers wisdom and each Friend who offers encouragement and love.

If there is anyone who reads this who has an incurable disease and is wondering if this program is right for them, I say, please, do it. You need to start loving yourself and taking care of yourself. It's a lot of work but it's worth it. You're worth it.

Love and blessings,
-Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)