CureZone   Log On   Join
The Essene Book of Revelations came first, it seems...

Wiz Views: 6,990
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 410,691

The Essene Book of Revelations came first, it seems...

QUOTE:

The Revelation to John is the last book of the New Testament and is well known for its End Days prophecy. This is another book that Newton spent a lot of time working on. It is well known for being difficult to interpret. The book itself claims to be a report of a dreamlike vision. This is the obvious reason for the unusual writing style.

My own conclusion, after careful study, was that more than one author had produced it. An account of the End Days, plus extra details added by a second author for unknown reasons. Also added was a cynical, I thought, warning at the end about not adding anything to it.

I did not expect to ever be able to read the original text, or to know the reasons for the changes, but both these things have now happened.

The original text is available within The Gospel of the Essenes by Szekely, a translation of old manuscripts that exist in both Aramaic and Old Slavonic. (I have now added a page to the site with the full text on it.) The Essene version is a short and easy to understand description of the End Days. In this version we get a description in human terms of what the end will be like. Much of the text is recognizable from the Biblical version.

Comparison of the two versions shows that short sections containing Essene imagery have been removed from the Bible version and replaced with longer sections containing odd descriptions of supposedly future events. For us at this time, wanting a description of the End that is being predicted, the Essene version is probably best, so I shall quote from that version unless stated otherwise.

Barbara Thiering reveals the reasons for the changes in her book, Jesus of the Apocalypse, in which she shows that the Biblical version is coded. This code is called a pesher, the original text was in Greek and members of the church at Ephesus wrote it. The pesher code works by giving words a second meaning, and by following strict rules in sentence construction a precise translation is possible.

In this way a piece of text can say one thing but mean something else. In her book Dr. Thiering translates and decodes from the Greek version. Her work reveals that the Church at Ephesus encoded the secret history of their first hundred years into Revelation. This secret history includes the presence there of Jesus after he survived crucifixion.

The Biblical book may be encoded in other ways also, future work may reveal more. For a good review of the text of the Biblical version there is a short book (46 pages of A4) available on a Christian end days site, free, and I can recommend it. Just go to http://users.erols.com/rlogston/endtimes/book.htm, it is called The End-Times Bloodbath.

The surviving Essene version seems complete and it describes the End Days very clearly for us. The book gets underway with the narrator hearing a voice:

(See the link for complete commentary on The Essene Book of Revelations below)

PS: If you are interested, I have found a sizable amount of historical evidence (as was stated above) that Jesus actually did survive the crucifixion, and went on to Persia, India and finally died in Kashmir, however that idea doesn't play well with traditional Christians, as it negates the complete basis of their beliefs...

;0)

Wiz

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

QUOTE:

The Revelation to John is the last book of the New Testament and is well known for its End Days prophecy. This is another book that Newton spent a lot of time working on. It is well known for being difficult to interpret. The book itself claims to be a report of a dreamlike vision. This is the obvious reason for the unusual writing style.

My own conclusion, after careful study, was that more than one author had produced it. An account of the End Days, plus extra details added by a second author for unknown reasons. Also added was a cynical, I thought, warning at the end about not adding anything to it.

I did not expect to ever be able to read the original text, or to know the reasons for the changes, but both these things have now happened.

The original text is available within The Gospel of the Essenes by Szekely, a translation of old manuscripts that exist in both Aramaic and Old Slavonic. (I have now added a page to the site with the full text on it.) The Essene version is a short and easy to understand description of the End Days. In this version we get a description in human terms of what the end will be like. Much of the text is recognizable from the Biblical version.

Comparison of the two versions shows that short sections containing Essene imagery have been removed from the Bible version and replaced with longer sections containing odd descriptions of supposedly future events. For us at this time, wanting a description of the End that is being predicted, the Essene version is probably best, so I shall quote from that version unless stated otherwise.

Barbara Thiering reveals the reasons for the changes in her book, Jesus of the Apocalypse, in which she shows that the Biblical version is coded. This code is called a pesher, the original text was in Greek and members of the church at Ephesus wrote it. The pesher code works by giving words a second meaning, and by following strict rules in sentence construction a precise translation is possible.

In this way a piece of text can say one thing but mean something else. In her book Dr. Thiering translates and decodes from the Greek version. Her work reveals that the Church at Ephesus encoded the secret history of their first hundred years into Revelation. This secret history includes the presence there of Jesus after he survived crucifixion.

The Biblical book may be encoded in other ways also, future work may reveal more. For a good review of the text of the Biblical version there is a short book (46 pages of A4) available on a Christian end days site, free, and I can recommend it. Just go to http://users.erols.com/rlogston/endtimes/book.htm, it is called The End-Times Bloodbath.

The surviving Essene version seems complete and it describes the End Days very clearly for us. The book gets underway with the narrator hearing a voice:

See the link for complete commentary on The Essene Book of Revelations:

PS: If you are interested, I have found a vast amount of historical evidence (as was stated above) that Jesus actually did survive the crucifixion, and went on to Persia, India and finally died in Kashmir, however that idea doesn't play well with traditional Christians, as it negates the complete basis of their beliefs...

;0)

Wiz

http://exodus2006.com/4rev.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (4)