CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to remove black stains from teeth?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
tummyANDyou Views: 235,065
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 39,247

Re: How to remove black stains from teeth?

electravan, you were brave even anonymous awaiting feedback on such admission.

I've read in spurts wondering if the public unravels as I have.

You've given an organized name to what my husband stares at in dismay: is it all the dandelions I eat periodically that makes me alnost reqire a new type of water pic to get rid of the weeds look of my incisors but it can't be dismissed as such.
Actinomyces sp. bacterium -- I've now been given spokes on what is to be talked about. The one disturbance I found is that mucus should be protective... which has always been touted as counterproductive by some raw authors. I knew zero wasn't my aim when it was needed for some discharges but... I have no formula.

I thought I'd re-review interviews with a questionnaire surveying also teeth struggles on this disciplined food plan, to see what was missing for those that said that that was a mess for awhile, whether a correlation comes with no no grains or categorizatuons that then might make us chase other maintenances.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)