CureZone   Log On   Join
Doh! I flushed my liver and my lips were cured!

Invincible Views: 10,128
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 376,195

Doh! I flushed my liver and my lips were cured!

Free sample of what LOL?? I'm not selling something! Maybe you need to get to spec savers .. didn't you read? .. I flushed my liver and my lips were cured. Check the Liver Flush Forum s!

You want me to sell you Epsom Salts , olive oil, grapefruit juice?? Go get that from Sainsburys like I did. That is the basics of what you need to flush your liver . You also need to have a clean colon, eat healthily, drink water etc. want me to sell you water??

If you think physical ailments are just bad luck, then that's your lack of knowledge. What I realise is that healing of any physical ailment comes from within.

My boyfriend cured his tennis elbow from Liver Flushing amongst other things .. there are hundreds of testimonials on the Liver Flush Forum s. People have cured themselves of acne, eczema, diabetes etc ... peeling, cracked lips has been the most insignificant of problems cured.

Wow, this forum is full of sceptics ... I thought my testimonial would help and it might help someone ...but oh well *shrugs*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)