recently diagnosed

Lower Cholesterol
Cleanse the body of fat

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

lit le on e Views: 1,720
Published: 20 y

recently diagnosed

Hello everyone, I have been recently diagnosed with orthostatic hypotension. Apparently my mom has it too, she just tolerates it better that most. She barely notices anything when it gets too low. talk about a high tolerance. My doctor said it will be life long, and that there is no cure just treatment and it may or may not work. He gave me some salt tablets, 500 mg/tablet, and take 2 times a day, and told me ways to make me feel better. But you know, sometimes I get so sick, I cant do anything but lay down or crawl if I need to go somewhere. It stinks. My doctor said he has it too, so if i need guidance or someone to talk to, he's there. Anyway, that's a little background. If anyone has any suggestions,as to not throwing up so much or feeling so bad with sooo much pain. Making the heart slow down. (it beats so fast for me, I have a heart condition too) I would be honered to hear them, or in this case see them. Thank you so much..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)