Wierd experience - almost passed out

Lower Cholesterol
Cleanse the body of fat

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Secluded Views: 2,085
Published: 20 y

Wierd experience - almost passed out

I posted this in the Cardio/Heart problems forum but this forum seems to be more relevant:

"Last night as I was coming home with my girlfriend on a bus and I had my left arm in a wierd position, and since I have very low blood pressure it "fell asleep" like parts of my body often do. But then when the blood started flowing back into the left side of my body I started to feel wierd sensations that later turned into pressure and strange pains in the left side of my chest. I became a little alarmed, and the next thing I knew it felt as though my entire body was "falling asleep", even my head, and this continued to get worse for about 15 minutes and I felt like I was going to pass out. Also, my hands and lips contracted and I was unable to move them very much at a certain point. Eventually I was able to get off the bus and after walking around a while it eventually tapered off and my circulation seemed to return to normal, so I didn't end up going to the E.R. But for a while there it just felt like my entire body was not getting the blood it needed.

So I guess I have two questions. 1) Does anyone know how I could start to raise/strengthen my blood pressure and circulation, and 2) What the hell happened to me last night? What could have caused such a reaction?"

I've had low blood pressure for as long as I can remember, but after reading the other posts on this forum I realize I do share some of the same symptoms and do not think having blood pressure as low as I do is at all healthy or normal. I am always tired and have low energy, after eating I feel even more so, and after eating a really sugar/carb intensive meal sometimes I feel like my blood just stops flowing altogether. I also have been getting some chest sensations recently. Anyways, I'd really like to learn about any natural solutions to strengthening blood pressure and improving circulation if anyone has had any success with this problem, thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)