CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have it too

Liz Views: 4,771
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 370,937

Re: I have it too

I have all of the same problems you have. My symptoms are getting better. My blood pressure drops when I get hot, after I eat, when I eat sweets, and at different times. The nurses have literally run out of the examining room to fetch a doctor -- fast -- thinking that I was going to keel over.

I do know that exercise helps, drinking lots of good water helps, staying off lots of carbs helps, eating smaller meals helps, eating foods that digest easier, taking a digestive aid helps, staying away from a lot of chemicals helps me and being happy helps a lot too. Oh yeah, fasting once a week really helped me. I don't do that any more, but when I got really bad, that is what helped the fastest. When my blood pressure dropped, I would get what I call "white outs". I have to put my head down to get the blood to my brain. Those are things that I can think of that has helped me over the years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)