Glioblastoma and the Burzynski clinic

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

parazapper Views: 264
Published: 12 m

Glioblastoma and the Burzynski clinic

Many years ago, my wife had Very late stage terminal lung cancer with multiple metastases to the brain, one as large as a golf ball, all inoperable.
We took a natural and alternative approach, as a part of this, she went to the Burzynski clinic in Houston Texas. Their specialty was and is brain cancers, especially Glioblastoma.
While there was not much hope for my wife's condition, being lung cancer ( NSCLC ), we met many there who were having really good results for Glioblastoma.

"What is the success rate of the Burzynski treatment?
The Burzynski clinic says it doesn't claim it can cure all cancers and that no patients are promised a cure. They say 776 patients with brain tumors were treated in trials before 2008. And that 15.5% had survived more than five years, which compares favorably to other treatments.Jun 3, 2013"
also
"survival for glioblastoma patients is estimated to be only 8 months. Sesurvival rates and mortality statistics for GBM have been virtually unchanged for decades"

"The voices of long-term survivors are often less widely heard. Although the average life expectancy after diagnosis is 14 to 16 months, approximately 1% of patients survive at least 10 years. Currently, the longest anyone has survived a glioblastoma is more than 20 years and counting.J"
the 3 quotes are from Google:

Historically, my wife was given a 2 week to 4 week life expectancy in late Feb. 2006. The doctor's jaws almost hit the floor when they saw her walking down the hospital halls over 3 month later, doing fairly well. She was there for some tests and a scan.
Shortly after that, her oncologist changed her pain medication to include acetaminophen which was in red letters on the front of the folder ( Do not give, highly allergic ). She passed on 13 June 2006 from multiple organ failure, including liver and kidneys

Of all of this experience, one of the most positive was the people and time at the Burzynski Clinic. The pharmaceutical industry continues to bash and defame them to this day. A real shame on the Oncology industry and one of the reasons that I wrote my book on Cancer Alternatives.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657783219

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)