CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe pain in legs.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

steven41 Views: 1,315
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,438,755

Re: Severe pain in legs.

Based on what I have read you are full of inflammation, and how you described you would have the pain for a couple of days and it would go away for a day or two and then come back. I would 100% start with the colon... the first thing I would do if this was me would be empty out the bowels. Cascara Sagrada can be bought at Walmart for five bucks. I would take two capsules around 3 to 5 p.m. in the afternoon. It normally takes about eight hours to push everything out and usually in the morning after you have your morning drink. And this is where you need to begin, one of the first things a person gets when they go to the hospital with this type of inflammation is potassium. You can obtain this potassium by totally saturating your system with, pineapple juice, orange juice, coconut water. We have to get you opened up. We have to get you opened up and we have to get you saturated with potassium. I do understand that you are having problems going to the bathroom but I'm assuming you may have intermittent pain, but regardless that Colin's going to have to get empty. I had a student recently that had the same information but it was in her arms. The problem that she had was she was taking cascara for two or three times and she was still not being able to clean her: so we have to start there first. So empty the waste and plead the system with potassium. This would be the starting spot and I would not even make any other recommendations till this was done and to see where you're at at that point. I would not put any heavy fibers through my colon at this point, I would try to stay as liquid as possible, or at least very soft foods Jell-O puddings and such if it comes down to you have to have something. Other than what's in the juice I would stay away from any raw sugars because raw Sugar feeds cancer, and a lot of other inflammatory issues. You should start seeing Real Results as soon as you start dumping the bowel and the flashing of potassium's begins. I would also if you have one in your area make a visit to a solid chiropractor and let him a gesture bone skeleton. And this is where we have to start. I'm answering all this without knowing what your daily diet is, but whatever your daily diet has been in the last few months has got to stop. Until the problem is found. If you have any soda addiction, it's going to need to stop because a lot of times people's addictions to stuff like Mountain Dew and dr. Pepper I have seen these types of situations. I've seen these kind of conditions over the years so I'm just going to throw some words out here, just in case it may run in your family, muscular sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis , leukemia, liver disease, diabetes, gout, Parkinson's disease. I actually read this last night so I put quite a bit of thought into this before I decided to give any recommendation. I'm sure ask Barefoot will give you a response today, he has been my teacher for 20 years so it will be very interesting to see what the teacher says, I would also be interesting to know if you have any swelling in your face. Nene swelling under the eyes or upper cheek bones area. That would tell me a lot. If I had pictures of your eyes and I would also tell me a lot. So clean the gut and flood the system with potassium. What you get the system empty then you can see where you're at. Something is causing severe inflammation. I just gave this protocol out to local and I just seen this protocol work, and hopefully whatever it is, it's just the beginning stages and it can be reversed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)