CureZone   Log On   Join
Sauna and icebath work for me

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

ezmode123 Views: 545
Published: 6 y

Sauna and icebath work for me

Anyways I got desperate and went on a kill-all-humans cure.

I've been sauna, hot-tub, and ice-bath'ing on to kill all humans and germs in my body.

Just google `ice-bath-treatment athlete` and check it out.

I wonder if we all ate the same thing b4 we got sick, ex vegetables or beef. The reason is kind of weird; each food is made up of a billion souls probably... and so we all ate beef, hundred of pounds by now... probably? So sauna and ice bath; or extreme exercise to sweat out these extra souls may help. (!?). Two other facts that I learned that are also interesting, Eventually you feel like the biggest-group-of-lovers in your body... or the biggest group of humanoids .... but here's the thing each steak is filled with 100 million souls and a 100,000 planets... I can see them, little purple balls near vericose veins and skin. and the other interesting fact is some food like veggies is small... but then we have animals here like bees... but cows are 8' tall giants if they stand on their back legs... kind of interesting...

Anyways I'm also trying hard hat and ice-cold-showers and it's working good. And considering snuffing (warning not safe?!) air-dusters to freeze my brain. Also trying to flush UFOs (vaccines) down the drain in the bath.

Liposuction may work to remove cow related illnesses.

eating schizo-pills and huffing are the same thing; it poisons every planet so they cannot come back to life! interesting theory anyway!

disclaimer just theory I guess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)