CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded MY LYME IS GONE! Understanding Why Is Easy!

patientadvocate Views: 1,490
Published: 6 y

MY LYME IS GONE! Understanding Why Is Easy!

BREAKTHROUGH IN SPRIOCHETE MANAGEMENT:

My name is Bret and I contribute to Cancer Forum but not much recently since naturopaths started dying. I ended up with horrible knee pain and symptoms of Lyme. I tested positive for one band on Western Blot test. Then I went to special lab and tested my blood with a new supplement that is still patent protected. The owner of this company had a son who had a PIC line, received daily Roecephin, and was being considered for dialysis. He was so bad one day that he was bed ridden and couldn't care for his own children... put one capsule of Copper I under his tounge and in one hour was back out of bed and cooking dinner! Why? Copper I counter acts ammonia toxicity.

I had been on silver colloid and garlic oil for a year and that helped, but after months of therapy the symptoms would return after one week of no therapies.

The amazing thing about my findings are that Copper I, counteracts the ammonia toxicity by restoring electron transport inside nerve cells. Copper I absorbed immediately into Neutrophiles. It also ejected Spirochetes from red blood cells, attaching to one end of every single spirochete. The spirochetes were demobilized and eventually attached themselves in chains due to polarization. Then the activated white cells attached to the spirochete chains. For more information about all of these subjects I encourage all persons to share this video...

I am amazed also that everyone so far I have had tested had these things swimming in their blood!

Here is that video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHRxv4N51Rk

GOd Speed everyone:

Bret Peirce

American Cancer Advocates .com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)