CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About to thrown in the towel, defeat isn’t pretty

Chimichanga Views: 2,862
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,404,664

Re: About to thrown in the towel, defeat isn’t pretty

I know how you feel. You are not alone. We have all been in ur shoes and in the same state of mind. You will never overcom what ever it is that is causibg ur health burdens with that state of mind. Remind ur self you are steonger than this parasite. Giving up is not an option. I believe you can overcome ur health burdens you just have to accept the truth no doctor or family member or person can hekp you but urself. I wasted so much time with quack doctors and dermatologist who are a disgrace to medical community. I myself am not 100 recovered but i am on the r8ght path and road to recocery by beliving in my self and building the confodence and strenth to fight. I found cleaning envieonment is a big part of healing. I cleaned eberything in my house car computer and clothes with kleen green. I stoped drinking soda and candy sugary food i drink nothibg but cran berry juice, water and teas. And i am currently on icu protocas for stronglyloides and morgellons filarasis. I am on my 2nd week and am not half steping really eating healthy which is very important. I am going through herx symtoms this morning i threw up but i know this is working. I feel you its tough loosing job and family frie ds and relationship. But im 32 im too young to give up and life has to go on what ever these parasites that attack all of us that the doctors ignore and cant detect be that stronglyloides morgellons worms i believe is worl of the devil pray to god for strenth and just dont freak out keep calm and ull be alright.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)