CureZone   Log On   Join
Appendix Blockage - How to unblock naturally?

dillonp Views: 768
Published: 6 y

Appendix Blockage - How to unblock naturally?

Hello,

(First post on this forum)

Issue: I'm dealing with appendix pain. A CT scan confirmed my appendix is "mildly thickened" measuring 8mm in diameter containing a punctate calcification/appendicolith. The doctor described it more simply as just "stool", noting that its blocking the appendix.

Here's what I've been doing based on instructions I've read in other threads on this site:
-Stopped eating
-Drinking just water/apple juice
-Using Dr. Shultze IF #1
-Drinking half a tincture of Wild Yam every hour
-Drinking two droppersful of Echinacea every hour
-Consuming about 1-3 garlic cloves a day
-Rubbing castor oil on the skin (directly above the appendix)

I suppose the objective is to loosen the stool that is stuck at the appendix opening, however, I do not know the best way to do that. I was thinking about doing a colon flush such as The Master Cleanse (I've done it once before) to try and get everything loosened and out of my colon. However, I've seen other posts suggesting that might not be the best idea.

Can someone with experience comment on whether The Master Cleanse would work/be a good idea for my situation and help loosen the stool that's covering my appendix? Or are enemas a better alternative?

I obviously want to avoid surgery, so any help here would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Dillon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)