CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: should i be taking vitamins?

Views: 13,950
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,531,940

Re: should i be taking vitamins?

Hello. I have been looking for someone experienced in long water fasting. I have stage 4 cancer and have previously had chemo radiation And surgery. I am currently on oral chemo and the problem is, since i e been on it my white cell counts have dropped and my cancer is actually getting worse faster than when i wasnt on it and I know I need my immune system to help fight cancer. I have been eating vegan and have lost 25 pounds. I experience no pain from cancer And I feel as healthy as can be except I am reminded I have cancer only by scans. Anyways I want to transition to alternative mediciNE but I want to reboot my immune system. I have watched videos and read articles that stated that you can starve cancer and kills cells and shrink tumors by water fasting. Do you know of any clinics whether in the states or out of the country that are affordable and can help with a long fast. Or can I do one myself?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)