CureZone   Log On   Join
Triclabendazole 8 Cycles Results

novelclean Views: 4,202
Published: 7 years ago

Triclabendazole 8 Cycles Results

So in mid-2011 I began having dull flank pain in lower right side. I initially thought it was kidney stones but scans came back negative. Upon researching symptoms I came across Liver Flukes, but blood exam came back with normal eosinophilia levels. Nonetheless I did a Hulda Clark parasite cleanse followed by my first liver flush. The morning after the flush, small hard stones (like one you'd find in a river) came out and clunked in the toilet, followed by the red tomato skin things.

So i bought Triclabendazole from Dr. Chieu for $300, and did the 3 tablets twice a day for 3.5 days. After feeling some congestion in liver region, a flood of these red tomato skins came out, and flank pain subsided for a few weeks then came back. So I bought more Triclabendazole but this time in powdered form, which was MUCH cheaper. I did same dosage but for 5 days instead of 3.5 days, and again more tomato skins. so i kept doing triclabendazole cycles every 2-3 weeks, and these things kept coming out. It was surreal, i thought i was losing my mind, no way there were so many, im only 135 lbs. so recently, after my 8th 5 day cycle, no more red tomato skins, but now i got these white chunky things coming out, they look like pieces on alaskan cod fish twice the size of corn kernels...

Just wanted to share my situation so that people have an idea how long it might take to completely remove the liver flukes. there are studies on the net stating that there are triclabendazole resistant flukes in Peru and elsewhere because tests come back positive after 2 or 3 unseccesful treatments with doses much lower than what i was taking. so keep at it guys

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)