CureZone   Log On   Join
FAASTING - with AB blood type

Views: 535
Published: 7 y

FAASTING - with AB blood type

Hello, I was wanting to comment on fasting with AB blood type to see what others have experienced and to also help others with their fast.

I am AB+ and I have been fasting for a while. I do not totally subscribe to the AB Blood Type Diet , but some lectins do irritate me (hello chickpeas!). Some things that are supposed to irritate me are actually my medicines!

AB blood types are reportedly more likely to fall to the perils of cancer than any other blood type. We may seem to have invincible immune systems but we bare the full brunt on the cancer front. Reproductive organ cancer and mouth cancer are apparently the ones that hit us hardest. I have seen a tendency towards this in my experiences with AB's in my vicinity. There is also a reported higher risk for tumours, and growths.

It is for these reasons that I feel AB blood types should establish a good fasting regime as a lifetime habit to fend off these ailments. We also seem to have the most fragile digestion of the blood types which left unchecked can make way for stomach and bowel/colon cancers - yet more reasons why we should be implementing fasting - especially if we do not adhere to the suggested AB diet.

AB's have the thickest blood of all blood types - during a fast our blood gets even thicker quicker (say that 10 times fast!) - and we tend to suffer more with low blood pressure and chest pains during a fast - can anyone else confirm this? I have seen that the quick thickening of the blood necessitates good hydration, sitting and resting to avoid dizzy spells and fainting. Additionally in my experience i find this makes dry fasting quite challenging as the think blood does bring on dehydration symptoms quicker, while still having a moist mouth.
This thickened blood also deprives the faster of much warmth, particularly in the extremities and also for that matter, predisposes us AB's to the dreaded diabetes outside of fasting!

I think that its very important for AB's to prepare for a fast - especially minerally-speaking, by making up mineral concoctions and drinking them in the days leading up to a fast. Electrolytes are a day-by-day thing but starting a fast on the right foot always helps.

Does anyone else have any findings on this matter?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)