CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Final stage of congestive heart failure

Machina Views: 1,144
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,367,118

Re: Final stage of congestive heart failure

Thank you so much for your comments Soulful. I appreciate the time it took & also the concern you show. You are of course correct about his suffering for most of his life with a long list of medical issues. I'm also, thanks to your reply & others here & at other sites, coming to realize that with his condition & his many other health issues that indeed making him comfortable & if at all happy in the moments he has left is the best thing I can do for him & my sister as well. I just recently upon my arrival "back home" was confronted with the entire scope & fatality of his condition & not knowing much about congestive heart failure I went to alternative medicine sites which I'm a believer in for some advice. Having done quite a bit mote research & as I said thanks to the kindness & concern of yourself & others who replied to my posts I am now focusing primarily on exactly that which you recommended, His comfort & quality of life he has left. Again thank you for your reply & your concern & your well wishes. Truly! & much ✌❤&😀 to you always & all ways. Blessings...machina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)