CureZone   Log On   Join
candida stool maybe?!? Gross Pics of Stool.

Duells Views: 4,643
Published: 8 years ago

candida stool maybe?!? Gross Pics of Stool.

new to the forum. i am having a lot of the same problem most people here are having. anxiety, lightheaded, blurred vision, itchiness, pain in joints and back, athletes foot, intestinal problems, itch rectum, dry skin, frequent urination, dry tongue, sore throat around the adams apple, and more. out of the blue i came done with a gluten allergy 3 years ago and have gained multiple food allergies since. i stumbled upon this board while looking for answers cuz my gastrologist only wanted to do a colonoscopy and then tell me i had its. could these pics of my stool indicate candid and or parasite problem causing all my grief.
thanks in advance for any help

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/image81.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/image51.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/image110.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/image111.jpg

i have been following the diet in ann brooch book the candida cure for about 2 weeks now. i have been taking coconut oil, twice a day, vitamin c twice a day, milk thistle twice a day, 50 billion probiotic by renew life, magnesium calcium, and a separate zinc tablet, and 5 days of fluconazole. if it is candida and i doing things the right way?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)