CureZone   Log On   Join
Found what looks like worms in my stool. Please help!

Tahman Views: 6,590
Published: 8 years ago

Found what looks like worms in my stool. Please help!

So i believe I have found the cause of all my issues lately. It started back in december with unusual bowel movements, i got bad diahrea and than it turned into a thick sludge. Now its been inbetween a thick sludge and a soft slightly formed with loose edges and some floating particles. I also noticed a lot of undigested food. So i got curious wondering if its worms, i took a stick and looked around and found these. I also have a lot of mucus buildup in my throat and have shortness of breath and a pain on the far left side of my chest. Im guessing this is roundworm or pinworm or something? What do you think? And where do i start for treating this? I started taking diatomaceous earth and am going to buy Wormwood and blackwalnut hull today. I work on a farm, work with chickens, and i also grow vegitables which i mjst admit there are times where i have pulled a carrot up and brushed the dirt off and ate it. I can say this for sure i wont be doing that again..... I have had several doctor visits and he just threw Antibiotics at me. But this was before me finding worms. So will probs make another appointment, how do i start treating this myself because it takes forever to get in.
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/CAM00211.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/CAM00210.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/CAM002091.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)