CureZone   Log On   Join
There's nothing wrong with my pancreas now, but...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 8,685
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

There's nothing wrong with my pancreas now, but...

So this morning, getting up (as usual) where I do most of my deeper contemplation, I started asking why yesterday I got a reading I considered high, but my body said would be in the healthy range. I've tried that before but usually found there was something more that was needed for addressing functional issues with my pancreas and so thought it meant, healthy for what my pancreas was capable of, or something.

But this morning I pushed further into it, because by all accounts, my pancreas is healed, the physical aspect and nerve and nerve ability to function are all testing fixed. So why then this dichotomy??

And a picture of my glucose tester popped into my head. Was it the tester was wrong? Got a strong yes on that. So the 171 I got yesterday should have been 150--still a bit high, but definitely better than 171. Anyway, I figured out that those meters are all programmed to give false too high readings if it gets above 115. And proportional to how much higher, so a reading of a 290 would be more likely to add 40 whereas a reading of 150 would add 15 or 20. So of course, you'll take more insulin.

But I couldn't figure out how you'd keep from overdosing on insulin then, when I had a hunch that something in the insulin itself was impairing the body from using it's own insulin properly. Asked--yup. It ended up that something interfered with the pancreases ability to accurately assess what insulin was actually needed, making it think less was needed than actually was. And also it interfered with the body's ability to deal with glucose. Not fructose, just glucose. So you would in fact probably need more insulin and be far less likely to go too low.

I knew something was wrong about the pharmaceutical's version of 'insulin' from the start. It felt bad to even look at. Not like spooky2 bad, but still a sense of danger. Once I discovered the nanobots in it, I thought maybe that was it. But it still felt bad, like there was more. And there is. Always good to get confirmation that my gut is right.

And more over, it has an addictive quality that makes you have neuropathy type feelings if you don't get your daily fix. I always thought is was neuropathy when I missed a dose, but sometimes I'd get it when I knew my blood Sugar surely wasn't high enough, because I hadn't eaten enough to warrant using much insulin.

So I'd do a tap for neuropathy which normally works perfectly but those kinds of 'neuropathy' episodes often only sorta went away--meaning I wasn't tapping for all the involved reasons. I never investigated further because it went away enough to be bearable.

So, the pharmaceutical cartel strikes again. I'm at a loss for words for a name suitable to call these monsters. Most folks would never know, and be insulin dependant for life, because it'd be impossible to know about or deal with this stuff without muscle testing and EFT.

I wonder now, how many people didn't in fact have high blood sugar/diabetes to begin with but showed as having it because of the lying test formats and basically 'insulined' themselves right into having it when they never really did. Plus the added pain from the addictive toxin that creates a whole higher level of neuropathy pain.

I'm glad this crap with the hybrids is almost done. Humanity couldn't take much more of being able to convincing the hybrids that they're winning. I of course am weaning myself off insulin starting today since if I stop cold turkey I get a yes that the pain, while tappable, will get pretty bad, plus you can run the risk of your blood Sugar getting way too high as the interference with your pancreas doesn't wear off immediately. But it appears to be a short amount of time, like caffeine so I can lower my usage by 5 units every 3rd day or so. I can't wait.

Also whatever toxin(s) involved also appears to have been interfering with my nerve growth and ability to use the new nerves and makes my tendinitis worse. Plus messing with the body;s weight regulating mechanisms--I've gain a few pounds in the last couple years, when before using insulin my weight had been the same for years.

If those hybrids weren't so pathetic I'd really hate them but their human flunkies are going to pay for their treason and treachery, I have NO doubt. It won't be that long before the term 'medical' won't be considered fit to speak in mixed company.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (2)