CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Universal Heal--PLEASE READ

Healed9000 Views: 8,657
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,634

Re: The Universal Heal--PLEASE READ

Why was it puke green though? That's the question. I actually have a picture of my lips with the scabs still on and the aquaphor on top. If I have the time, I'll upload it soon. Yes, it was puke green. The scabs will be puke green if you apply aquaphor on top of it. But you need to remove the scabs for this to work. Remove them and then apply religiously--but don't apply too much at once. A small amount on your pinky is more than enough and then gently massage your lips all over, even a little on the inside (in front of the teeth), where you should see small grooves--scars--from where the scabs initially sprout. You want the aquaphor to do what the scabs aren't able to: cover and protect the wounded area. And you have to do this without the scabs, because the fact, the scientific, verifiable, undeniable fact is that scabs do not form in a moist environment. If you diligently keep it moist, they will not form. If they form, it was because you allowed your lips to dry too early.

If you exfoliate every morning and night with the toothbrush, you will not see any kind of discoloration. Just shiny lips that are quietly healing on their own. The key is to do the opposite of what's believed to be true here: do not leave the crusts alone. Do not leave dead skin alone. Remove them with the toothbrush. If you see some white stuff that won't go gently, apply more aquaphor, and then brush it off gently. Then apply aquaphor again. Believe me, that's all there is to it.

Let me also say that if I'm coming off as a bit militant about this method, it's because I adamantly refuse to believe that each of us HAVE to do different things to fix the same problem or that we all have different problems with the same, exact manifestations. It doesn't sit right with me. It must be true that if you did what I did, then you will see the same results, unless your lips are made of something mine are not, unless your body works in a way that mine does not. Please give it another go, without bothering with steroids or Antibiotics or whatever the hell nonsense that obviously does nothing. Go cold turkey with aquaphor. Try it for a few weeks--like I said, you should see new skin within 3 or 4 days. Healed in two weeks max. If I'm wrong, tell me to go f*** myself and go back to doing what you were doing. You have nothing to lose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)