CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Five years later, I still have my tooth and NO ROOT CANAL! Update

Health345 Views: 12,987
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,977,212

Re: Five years later, I still have my tooth and NO ROOT CANAL! Update

Hi there, I'm really glad you solved your tooth infection issue. Your information has been very valuable. Please If you could help a little further by answering a few questions. We can also talk through email. I'm very concerned about my health as far as infection and microbes in blood. I have just learned about magnets to cure infection and other issues. I was just about to go and buy a 10,000 gauss magnet to put the south side on my upper jaw area where the infection is supposed to be and I just learned about the magnetic pulser so I don't know if I need a pulser or will a strong magnet do fine? I also learned that commercially available pulsers are not strong enough for this? You got yours off ebay from someone who made it at home I guess this is the best way to do it right?

Please if you can spare time to support me a little through this process I'd really really appreciate it!

my email is "Vahe50" at Hot-mail
phone number is 604-782-4446 I can call you too

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)