Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

illys / elisah Views: 2,746
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,244,077

Re: Worried about appendicitis

You're welcome!

No, I don't worry about water temperature, cookware, or the like when I'm peparing the water. The water from the tap here doesn't have added flouride or chlorine or the like. That's why distilled or spring water is also a good idea.

I just boil the water in a clean stainless steel pot, put the coffee grinds in, stir for about five to ten minutes after it's boiling (a wooden spoon is ideal), and then pour the water and grinds through a sieve into a jug or coffee pitcher, or tea pot.

With cookware it's cast iron frying pans, teflon-coated pans and aluminium pots that you have to avoid! Stainless steel is more innocuous, except with rather acidic foods and really slow roasts. If there's any rust though, it's time to change out to a new pan or pot.

Organic coffee is best, mild roasted beans, but it's best not to use a robusta blend. Robusta has twice as much caffine as aribica ( which is my preferred. ) Java type is fine too. Generally the rule of thumb is, if it doesn't smell good, if it's too bitter on the tongue, don't put it up your bum.

Was it a regular enema you tried to do on yourself? Just water and a little salt?

Cramping is OK! Especially if you have been eating regularly, it'll take 2-3 rinses to get the descending colon to empty, especially if you're new to it. The transverse colon and ascending colon like water flow arriving very slowly, at a comfortable, gentle temperature that you'd use for warming milk in a bottle for a baby. Generally I bring the hot water in to the bathroom with me, mix it in a bowl with the Sea Salt and then add cold water until the temperature feels right.

Leakage is to be expected. Simply use the bathroom floor, old towels, and privacy for yourself with some good music, or an audio book. I find if I have too much in my hands, I start tensing up my stomach, and that shortens the relaxing time.

The first rinses you can just do while sitting right on the toilet, and just hold and release as you feel necessary.

coffee enemas generally are to rehydrate the body, to encourage bloodflow and motion of the colon, and get the liver to pass a little bile. The caffine certainly gets absorbed into the bloodstream!

Generally it's advised just to use 2 tablespoons finished coffee to 1 liter warm water, so the effect is very mild for beginners. A coffee enema is a retention enema, and best done when you are feeling good and clean, and not getting large lumps out after a warm water rinse. You want to be able to hold it 15-30 minutes, and I find I can manage it ok if I lay still the first 5-10 miuntes, and gently massage across the transverse colon from left to right. That relieves pressure and the urge to release!

Rehydrate, get some gentle walks around town, and don't hesitate to speak with a doctor for advice. If your appendix is at risk, remember- better operated and alive than worried and ill!

Magnesium citrate is also a good, gentle laxative that is sold commonly in drugstores and health store.

If you have trouble moving your bowels often, you can also look at butyrate as a supplement:
This home-schooling doctor blogs very well about it, and explains from top to bottom how it helps digestive health.
http://thehomeschoolingdoctor.com/2013/11/20/butyrate-series-part-1/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)