CureZone   Log On   Join
Hypothyroid, Low copper, Low ceruloplasmin, Low T

Views: 5,716
Published: 10 years ago

Hypothyroid, Low copper, Low ceruloplasmin, Low T

Hello,

I am 33 years old south Asian male. I was diagnosed with HypoThyroid in 2007 and since then I am taking synthroid. Now it is 125 mcg. I have low Testosterone in the range of 140 since diagnosed in 2008. Now I have found that I have low ferritin of 57. We have a family history of Fatty Lever. Recently I went out of Country and Doctor gave me Iron IV. This lead to my testosterone go to 430 first time in life when ferritin reported 315. But now within 3 months. Ferritin came from 1200 to 315 to 150 and testosterone came to same old levels. My current Copper is 98 ug/dL and Ceruloplasmin is 23.7 and Urinary copper is 5.2ug/L range is 15 - 60.
I read a doctment somewhere that Ceruloplasmin 22.9 or low is deficient.

I have extreme Fatigue. Hairloss, Poor memory, Lack of Motivation, cannot concentrate, White Hair, Doctors push me for testosterone but I am not interested as this is not the cure. WHen I showed the local Haepatology department with the results about copper. They stopped responding. My Zinc was reported High. 164 ug/dL. After Iron IV my TSH came in control to 4 from 9 and Endo doc reduced the synthroid to 50 mcg.

I suspect copper Deficiency which is very common in the country I belong and my family. Is there any one who is /was in the same situation.

I am looking for a doctor who gives Copper IV or anyway to boost ceruloplasmin.

Is it true that Copper deficiency leads to Iron Deficiency in the body.

Over the counter Cu supplements are not Working.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.052 sec, (1)