CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lipoma Board

coop5054 Views: 8,207
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,779,185

Re: Lipoma Board

I new just joined up last night. My fiance has a lot of Lipomas on her thighs and arms and even one on her head. She has had some surgically removed but I am searching for other ways to help her.

So far this morning, I read that enzymes might work. It as mentioned to use :

Bromelain, Nattokinasse and Serrapeptase. Nutrition from the inside could make sense. would be interested in anyone who have used this?

I read about a product from Thailand in a gel but several said that that gel was "BS"

Saw several comments about a product from UT called H-Factor dissolve But the link for the web page does not work. I emailed the address listed on the Facebook page but it came back as non forwardable. Anyone have any information about this Trent or his product.

I have read about people using Turmeric but that could be messy.I was wondering if anyone has used it?

I have read about Chickweed and wondered about that?

I have read even on this forum a few have used Castor Oil packs. Anyone have any information on this?

I am just trying to sort through all of these things and find what may actually be working? Thanks Guy Cooper Phoenix, Arizona

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)