CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tried kefir and yogurt enema?

Dead Girl Views: 10,160
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,170,698

Re: Tried kefir and yogurt enema?

No, I didn't. I'm thinking about'em though. but as soon as I get everything well cleansed in there.

why a whole year for a liver flush?

I really wanna do something for my liver before trying anything for candida.
I was thinking about some gentle cleanse like the apple, olive oil & lemon juice cleanse.. considering that I can eat normally on it.
or at least it's not a fast.

I tried milk thistle powder (dried) couple of days ago.
but what seemed a sudden low blood pressure & or dizziness plus a worsen pain in my breasts stopped me of trying it any further. I'm still bloated of it. so I think it's not for me.

I'm now sure my body can't handle toxins & wanna follow a real realistic protocol to have it working properly.

Do you think the increasing pain in my breasts & different organs in my abdomen is due to some kinna parasite travelling through my body biting around?

I stopped the garlic & suppose to be through with all the die off - except for the chronic constipation it got me back.

It really hurts.. it's like something is traveling around biting me up.

Do you think it's some parasite I really starved lately? crazy thoughts ?

I started doing castor oil topically but noticed no difference.
How long should it take? will I experience more pain as a healing crisis or some sort of thing?
will Castor oil help internally ?

why can't I have a clear answer of those who tried them out ?

the weird thing about the castor oil flush I'm planning to do first is that it's not for the congested liver ( I don't know if mine is )
& yet you can't do a Liver Flush before you get your parasites flushed out - or that's what I read here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)