CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Undiagnosed upper right quadrant pain that might surprise you

flashkaz Views: 17,704
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,834,985

Re: Undiagnosed upper right quadrant pain that might surprise you

If it is actually an ulcer, Pepto Bismal can cure many of them. Look on Dr. Oz's site for directions. It doesn't cure "all" ulcers, but it does cure most. Pepto Bismal is not able to advertise that fact without paying huge sums of money to government agencies and they want to keep the product affordable.

I am also a recent vegetarian and have watched my relative great health spiral out of control. I went to the doc and found I had a severe B12 and D deficiency. I began taking supplements and even started to eat a little meat again to get healthy once more. I have had severe heartburn/acid reflux for well over 10 years and really afraid what's happening in my throat. I just started using the DGL licorice - hope it helps, but I, too, am racking up the supplements, worried about my liver. Thank you for the slippery elm tip. Good luck to everyone & good health~!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)