CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Cured Myself of an Appendicitis and Here's How

heidi89 Views: 23,825
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,160,845

Re: I Cured Myself of an Appendicitis and Here's How

Thanks for the question. Yes, it took a while for me to figure out it was an appendicitis. At first I thought it might be an ovarian cyst or something of that nature. But it was in the exact location where the appendix is.

Every time I would research the symptoms I was having, appendicitis was what would come up in the search results. I honestly did not want to believe it was an appendicitis because the idea of that scared the hell out of me. I always heard you needed to have it removed surgically. But the more I read about naturopaths and other people curing themselves of it, the better I felt about trying to cure myself. I just took a gamble and assumed that an appendicitis was most likely what it was based on all the hours of research I had done. I decided if it got really bad I would end up going to the hospital. But I didn't feel it had gotten that bad yet.

I also read that there is a difference between chronic appendicitis and acute. Acute is the one where someone is in such pain that they have to go tot he hospital. I was probably in the chronic stage, slowly moving into the acute stage.

In my experience, this did not come on overnight. It happened within about a week and slowly got worse. You have time to fix it yourself if you don't wait too long. Hope this helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)