CureZone   Log On   Join
Involuntarily vomiting meals

Views: 2,036
Published: 10 years ago

Involuntarily vomiting meals

Starting about mid December this year I came down with a stomach bug, or so I thought. I vomited on and off for about a week and then it went away. The last week of January I ended up in the emergency room having an appendectomy. I hoped that would stop my vomiting problems, but they have only gotten worse. After I eat I burp excessively. It's extremely embarrassing because I have absolutely no control over it. At first, I would only throw up 1 or two times a week but the past weekend I have thrown up everything I have eaten. The strangest thing is that there is absolutely no acidity to the vomit. The food I are is exactly what is thrown up. I've had blood tests but nothing showed up and I have an appointment the the gastroenterologist this week but I'm afraid they won't find anything. I should also say that I'm 18 years old and have never had any other health problems. Has anyone else had similar issues? And if so what were you diagnosed with?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)