CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 801010 Diet gave me Diabetes and Stage 3D AF

c.b. Views: 4,109
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,147,576

Re: 801010 Diet gave me Diabetes and Stage 3D AF

Hi. I no longer follow 80/10/10 high carb raw vegan, but did for a few months and I did 100%. The reasons I no longer follow it are because of tooth sensitivity and social stigma, however, when I was following it I felt my best I ever have and that includes before my illness and believe that it was a huge proponent in my healing thus far. Obviously, it doesn't work for everyone, just like low carb paleo doesn't work for everyone. I do believe that carbs are highly important no matter the form in which you ingest them, be it through fruit, grains, or starchy vegetables and whatever else may be available. I also do not agree with Natway that adrenal fatigue is just calorie restriction, because it is not the amount of calories that I eat that determines how well I feel, I have found. Maybe it isn't adrenal fatigue at all, at least in my case, but it definitely is not calorie restriction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)