CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Wilsons Adrenal Burnout theory just burned out

natway Views: 5,024
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,155,730

Re: Dr. Wilsons Adrenal Burnout theory just burned out

Well idk about a raw vegan diet longterm because I've never done one more than a couple of days at a time to experiment, but when I looked into them, the two kinds of raw foodists that seem to have the most trouble are just like the two biggest diet culprits I find at this forum: those who calorie-restricted and those who were doing the high-fat raw gourmet diet.

Cortisol levels elevated in the evening definitely seem to be correlated with under-eating because it's like the body's way to keep you up to go get more to eat before going to bed. If you look at what the "AF" definition says, it says the adrenals are too fatigue to consistently produce normal levels of cortisol. Most people here seem to have roller-coaster levels, but there's no proof the adrenals are doing that because they are too tired. I think it's a combination of a person's body being fatigued from prolonged under-eating and the body trying to rest coupled with going into starvation mode which triggers the alarm to produce more fight-or-flight hormones.

Dr. Lawrence Wilson is also the one who writes all that crazy stuff about rape and such. He seems to be a Christian fundamentalist.

I just hope at the very least that everyone who still does believe "AF" will admit that calorie-restriction plays the biggest role. It's just too coincidental that the symptoms are the exact same as starvation and that just about everyone in the AF section having some kind of calorie-restriction history, if not everyone. All the people here who were vegan under-ate and odds are Dr. Wilson most likely did too. The evidence is too overwhelming for there not to be a link.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)