CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil Pulling has cured.......insert your story. THX!

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Fondues Views: 39,259
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 911,141

Re: Oil Pulling has cured.......insert your story. THX!

I had this lingering problem with my eyes red, dry, itchy, sensitive eyes my eyes burning feeling at times,and even a blood vessel in my eye seemed inflammed in one eye all the time. I had to wake up throughout the night to put an eye ointment in my eyse. I even had blurred vision at times and light sensitivity. I saw four opthamologist, naturapathic doctor and even took the lipiflow test and bunch of other test everything was normal. I also had slight sinus issue at times so I had minor sinus surgery to open up my sinuses I also had two small polyups they removed. I still knew something was still very wrong I could feel a stuffy feeling same old eyes issues. My Chinese medicine acupuncture doctor suggested oil pulling, so I started doing it 3 times a day for 20 minutes. I used sesame oil and sometimes organic harvested from fresh coconuts. Fresh harvesting means no micotoxins in the oil and couple drops ORGINAL listerine. According to my ND Listerine was orginally used in surgeruies many moons ago .
I noticed some sort of yellow liquid , discharge exiting out of my sinuses for days . I figured it was some sort of hidden infection working it's out of my body. Anyhow these are the results from oil pulling.
My dry, itchy, eye problem disappeared,
The swollen blood vessel in my eye went down and healed it self completely and it disappeard.
My sinus issue waa gone, I now had open clear sinuses all the time
My blurred vision and burning eyes were gone,
The whites of my eyes become white and clear.
I slept better,
My facial skin skin become super soft and I looked more youthful.
I teeth were whiter.
My gums no longer bled during flossing.
My mouth felt clean and fresh.
My tiredness began to disapper.
My mind became clear no brain fog.
The heaviness in my eyes were gone
This proved to me that I had a hidden infection that was just dragging me down and oil pulling drew it out and it stoppped many lingering symptoms that I was having.. Oil pulling works miracles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)