CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Fatigue and liver flush?

Views: 8,572
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,138,378

Re: Adrenal Fatigue and liver flush?

First off, do not take advice from anyone who has not actually done a liver flush.

Yes, the Epsom Salts can be draining, especially with adrenal fatigue. So make sure that you don't get dehydrated.

From your post below it seems like you have already answered your own questions.

I would stay with the bitters now since they are working.

A proper flush will be similar to what you experienced, just more intense.

There are different strategies for dealing with liver congestion with adrenal fatigue. Some people will tell you that you must heal the adrenals first and then cleanse the liver. Some people will say the opposite. I can't say which one is right for you. For me, I absolutely had to address the liver before my adrenals started to heal.

A lot of people talk about the liver as if it is a minor organ with little relation to adrenal fatigue. This is very far off from reality. The liver is intimately involved with the entire metabolism, and doubly so for any sort of toxicity related illness.

This forum has somewhat degraded due to an influx of people who are not oriented around natural health. I think almost everyone that has actually done a series of flushes will report a better sense of well-being. Those unfamiliar are not qualified to voice a single peep. Have a look at the survey results, it is a resounding success.

Some people were also afraid to do coffee enemas, but they realized those concerns were unfounded and experienced a sense of well-being as well. I am not advocating nutritional balancing, but those people are at least a bit more educated about natural health and a great many of them are recovering; some have fully recovered.

ALWAYS qualify who you are getting advice from. Is it someone who is healed or someone still struggling.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.236 sec, (1)