CureZone   Log On   Join
Gluten free diet cured anal fissure

Glutenfreehealed Views: 23,576
Published: 11 y

Gluten free diet cured anal fissure

I waited 10 months to post this. I've seen a lot of posts where people have initial success and then relapses. This is my 10 month report of being CURED by going gluten free. The cure happened within a week of changing my diet. I initially tried gluten free a year ago, but had no results. In reality, I was just ignorant about how many foods have gluten in them. (Soy sauce, some granola, falafel, couscous, gravy, lots of soups, beer, and the list goes on). 10 months ago, I gave up gluten and this time I was strict. The years of pain and living in fear of the toilet just melted away. If happened subtly, but within 4 days, I noticed that the initial hard "ball" of poo that I usually strained so hard to get out was gone. I prayed a prayer of thanks to God that morning and almost every day now I am reminded about how much pain and tearing I would have. I also lost the feeling of being stopped up by a plug below but like I had diarrhea above that. People talk about bloating with gluten intolerance and I never really had that. I jus had the feeling that the poo was sticking to the walls of my gut. Now, that feeling is GONE! The feeling if having a fragile anus that was always irritated and tearing is GONE!

I miss pasta, but I really love having normal BM's. I prayed for healing for YEARS and I feel that this has been a true answer to my prayers. I hope my story will help someone out there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)