CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have Adrenal Fatigue? No You Don't.

natway Views: 15,443
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,088,109

Re: Have Adrenal Fatigue? No You Don't.

That's weird they didn't tell you anything, not even a warning that you're headed towards adrenal insufficiency like if you had hyperglycemia they would warn you're headed towards diabetes.

How many doctors at Mayo did you deal with? Did you show your test results to other doctors outside Mayo and what did they say?

As you mentioned in your PM about the pancreas giving out and causing diabetes, that's what I assume alt medicine means with AF, but most people diagnosed with AF have higher than normal cortisol levels, including me, and that's what finally switched my opinion about AF existing or not, because my adrenals are obviously working fine if they are pumping out higher than normal levels of cortisol!

I know some will say that just like high blood Sugar will eventually wear out your pancreas, your adrenals will eventually wear out from "over-use" from too much stress, but just like with type II diabetes, correct the high blood Sugar and the pancreas will start functioning normally again and there's no need to "rebuild" your pancreas with supplements. That's my biggest worry about "AF", if there's nothing physically wrong with your adrenals, trying to "rebuild" them is a waste of money and possibly can be harmful with all the questionable supplements and glandulars out there. I think most of the adrenal-supporting supplements are merely stimulants no different than caffeine.

Did they check your pituitary for maybe causing secondary adrenal insufficiency?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)