CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible bowel obstruction - help needed

dave505 Views: 4,556
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,067,364

Re: Possible bowel obstruction - help needed

Hi k
Dont have a solution - just to tell that psyllium also constipating me several times and I avoid it. The same with charcoal and DE and bentonite. All of them are constipating me. Senna tea did almost nothing except disturbing my electrolyte balance the same as charcoal. I now avoid them and rely on plain water enema.

The same with raw veggies or juices.

I guess he could try avoiding them for the moment and see.

CZ is a great place to learn and get advice BUT we have to face the truth about everybody is different even we had great success with one single way.

I received the same advice with psyllium raw veggie juice etc....many times...worst for me. Or "hit them harder is the only way". not always true.

For me digestive enzymes really help cooked veggies vitC plain water enema. I would check the diet and see if everything is ok with him/her. Did not try yet but heard of large dose vitC powder but not sure with obstructed colon.

Btw many thanks for your messages I found some valuable ideas in there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)