CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites in the Sinus, Ears, and Scalp(Outer Layer?)

jwolff07 Views: 10,879
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,055,408

Re: Parasites in the Sinus, Ears, and Scalp(Outer Layer?)

I am having the same problem too, for nearly two years now. I just don't know what to do anymore. I've completely changed my diet, been following the protocols, and did a parasite cleanse. I get to the point where I feel good again, my energy is back and my face is finally clear again. Then it all starts over again. Researching this is so frustrating and confusing, everybody has different ideas of what to do or what I may have. I might have Ascaris or Demodex Mites. These things attack my face something terrible. My poor 4 year old son has been having "hair" in his mouth now for a couple of months so he has been spitting constantly trying to get rid of the hair out of his mouth. This is to the point where I HAVE to do something NOW because this is affecting my child. I've given up on doctors. When this first started happening, my first two doctor visits I was told I was using drugs or had mental illness. Then it was a skin condition then allergies, etc.... I was told my son is fine on his first visit then told he has allergies which he doesn't. This first started when I moved in with my boyfriend and his old Mastiff. This damn dog would urinate in the house (waterfall) all the time and often I ended up cleaning his diarrhea all over the carpet. I think I may have gotten Demodex Mites from him. We have since moved but still have three freaking dogs living in our house which leads me to believe I could have roundworm from the dogs as well. Could somebody give me any suggestions as to what it is that my son has? Other symptoms he has is sudden stuffy nose, plugged ears, runny nose constantly, constipation and occasional rashes/pimples on his body that are painful. Any suggestions on how to alleviate the feeling of hair in his mouth so he is not so miserable? I had him gargling with salt water but he doesn't want to do that anymore. Maybe honey cough drops??? Help me please......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.285 sec, (1)