CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sovereign Citizens A Growing Domestic Threat to Law Enforcement By the FBI’s Counterterrorism Analysis Section

turiya Views: 6,232
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,001,516

Re: Sovereign Citizens A Growing Domestic Threat to Law Enforcement By the FBI’s Counterterrorism Analysis Section

"didn't know that I had to post an opinion on everything that I cut and paste.

Do you post a comment on every thing you cut and paste?"

I don't copy and paste de facto propaganda so that others can just read it. I leave that to the corporate MSM to do that. They don't need any help to push their BS. I don't copy & paste de facto propaganda without saying that I think its propaganda.

Your simply copy & pasting from the FBI website without saying what you thought about it, seems that you are acting as a promotional agent of that material, i.e. psy-op. That was what I took from your posting it the way you did. 

All I am saying is that I suggest that you may want to be more clear in what you want to say in posting a message like that. Otherwise, it may lead to unnecessary conflicts due to the lack of clarity.

Cheers - turiya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.390 sec, (1)