CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mucus looking strings in stool- Mucus or parasites? i

Michael B Views: 287,666
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,973,926

Re: Mucus looking strings in stool- Mucus or parasites? i

A lot of people rule out the possibility that they are fungal colonies because of the sheer quantity of them- which is a mistake of course, because most people have no idea how bad a fungal infection can get. It is very possible for the intestines to hold hundreds of colonies.

People also underestimate just how quickly the fungal colonies can grow back. In your case, for instance, it is perfectly plausible to be releasing a colony every day or two and have the infection remain in place for years to the same degree. The weaker, younger colonies will ALWAYS die first before the mastermind colonies- which are huge, intelligent, and rooted deep in the intestines. So it makes perfect sense that since you began antifungals you have been eliminating some colonies here and then- it is the weaker ones that die from the treatment.

However- what I have been trying to stress for years now is the fact that ALL the colonies in the intestines must die and ESPECIALLY the mastercolonies. I have released colonies over a FOOT LONG with interconnecting strings branching out like an octopus. There is NO WAY intestinal tissue grows like that.

And so you can see, most of the "cures" people are touting such as nystatin enemas and "candida diets" are nothing more than maintenance programs which will kill off the weaker colonies at about the same rate they grow back. eventually the candida becomes immune to such weak treatments and they cease working and do not stand a CHANCE of killing the master colonies. I guarantee you posters like jorge will keep releasing fungal colonies with protocols like that for the rest of their life. It doesnt prove the colonies aren't fungus: it demonstrates that they will reproduce at the same rate candida grows.

Listen- you need intensity to kill candida. First you have to understand that those are FUNGAL colonies and that you must kill ALL OF THEM.

I don't know what kind of doctor or lab you sent your fungus to but obviously they did not perform an actual test on the sample because intestinal tissue does not look like, feel, like, or smell like dead fungal colonies. Only dead fungal colonies do- and that is precisely what these things are.

Many patients have brought ACTUAL, DEAD Tapeworms to their doctors and had them analyzed in labs only to confirm that there was NO parasite tissue present. What a load a bull.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)