CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Painkillers during fast for headaches

mara2284 Views: 40,419
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,929,162

Re: Painkillers during fast for headaches

I personally would try to avoid putting anything other than water in my system during a water fast....if I recognized in advance that I may get headaches or body pain, i might try to prepare using external substances to decrease the discomfort and prepare internally to decrease discomfort. For instance, I would try to incorporate more water before starting my fast....focusing on getting in at least 2 liters of water a day pre-fast and eliminating sugars.....instead using small amounts of honey or organic maple syrup to sweeten....this alleviates the negative load of the body and withdrawal symptoms.....ALso, I would try aroma therapy candles, baths with peppermint soap, and a colonic........Now if me continuing my fast was contigent upon getting a tylenol in my system because I was in that much pain....and this isnt a spiritual fast, requiring water intake only....then....i might take a pain reliever, or try an herbal tea....however...a Water Fast is just that....the pain does pass....it sucks, but it does pass.....i have been there....throwing up and in pain....but the more water you pump in, the support around you, and rest......it helps....and the discomfort eventually passes....these are just my opinions based on my experiences....hope this helps...and if not...in one ear out the other...:)......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)