CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural Remedies WORKED for me! Cyst burst--no surgery!

dulcedeleche Views: 103,856
Published: 13 y

Natural Remedies WORKED for me! Cyst burst--no surgery!

Hi guys!

I found out about 7 months ago that I had a cyst and I didn't act on it until it became unmanageable...I had gone through a bad break up/move/STRESS and it grew to where it hurt. I had it drained at the doctor and less than a month later it totally filled up again and was more painful than the time before. I thought about going to the doctor again but it was $200 for the procedure the first time and I didn't want to have to keep going through that drainage procedure every month!

I looked online for natural remedies and decided to give it a try. I already planned to see the doc this wedensday, in case a week of treatment didn't work...but I don't have to go now!!!!!!! Just one solid week of this treatment and the cyst burst on its own, drained completely, and I feel great no pain!

Here is what I did for one full week:
SILICA
1. Liquid Silica shots in my tea each morning.
2. 20-30mg of Silica caps 2 times daily.

WARM COMPRESS
1. One night of warm compress towels, 2 hrs straight.
2. Two nights of warm compress towels boiled in Epsom Salts .

BATHS
1. I sat in a hot tub for 10 minutes 2 days that week and let the jets massage on the cyst.
2. I did about 5 or 6 warm Epsom Salt baths at home.

PHOEBE'S REMEMDY
3 nights I did Phoebe's rememdy either before or after the compress or bath. Phoebe's remedy is: 6oz Calamine lotion, 1 teaspoon Tea Tree oil, 1 teaspoon Witch Hazel. I soaked a gauze pad in the solution and pressed it against the cyst for about 30 minutes.

I wasn't sure if it was working at first, although I did feel like it had swelled down some...and then today...boom, it just broke and the blood/puss came out. It was HUGE, not a little cyst...mine was more than a golf ball, now its gone.

I'm so grateful to finding this information on this forum, that I had to come on here and relay my success immediately. I truly wanted to believe the natural remedy word work and it did. Thank you guys so much for sharing with me! I hope this makes a difference to someone else.

The one thing I would say is just don't give up...keep doing the treatments. I was giving it 10 days before the doctor and it burst in 7! I was on it every day though, a few times a day doing something to try and help it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)