CureZone   Log On   Join
My vision improved with this method.

bgibbons1 Views: 3,174
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 329,703

My vision improved with this method.

Hi. I'm nearsighted with astigmatism. My vision would get progressively worse each year. I did a simple exercise recommended by the psychic Edgar Cayce for six months. My vision improved one point on each eye, from -5.0 to -4.0. I'm continuing to do the exercises and will keep you all updated next time I go to the eye doctor.

Here is what I do. Each morning upon waking up and also each night before going to sleep I tilt my head forward, chin touching chest then tilt it all the way back (3 times). Then tilt head towards right so that ear comes close to shoulder, but not lifting shoulder (3 times), then tilt head same way to left (3 times). Roll head clockwise 3 times and roll head counterclockwise 3 times. All this done SLOWLY, taking my time.

You will hear tons of cracking in your neck but this means the fluids and blood is getting circulated more to feed the optic nerve. Cayce's perspective was the the eyes would degenerate because of not enough circulation feeding the nerve.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)