CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kind of Worms are these?

LoricaLady Views: 9,912
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,820,642

Re: What kind of Worms are these?

They may not be worms at all. I don't know, am only guessing, but it looks like a combination of mucoid strings and candida, with candida being the whitish stuff. You might want to Google Curezone candida gallery & Curezone parasite gallery.

Regarless of whether you see them or not (and people most commonly do not) you and your loved ones probably have parasites & need to get rid of them anyway.

See link below for cayenne pepper challenge test to see if you or any loved ones have Tapeworms (sometimes one sees seseme seed looking things, or “blanched almonds” instead of “white rice”), for example. Many people have found parasites this way, parasites that lab tests said they didn’t have. Hulda Clark says everyone she ever lab tested had Tapeworms & everyone had other kinds of parasites as well.
What helped me in case any of it can help you:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i

Another approach to tapeworms, also ascaris:
//www.curezone.org/clark/ascaris.asp

RE parasites, low enemas can help reveal what bugs are dying without any “digging around.” Enema bags are cheap & online or at drug stores. The net has many sites telling how to use them. Use 2 cups filtered water only per bag at a time. You don’t want to go too high and wash away good intestinal bacteria. (On occasion, to relieve really bad constipation, you can go higher, though. Preferably less than one time per week.) Add some plain, no sugar, yogurt with acidophilus, or “live cultures” to the last bag & eat some. This kind of yogurt is easy to find at most grocery stores. Plain kefir may also be used. The enemas can also help prevent the constipation often associated with initial stages of parasite killing and just help speed up the cleansing process in general.

Also, many people are not aware that they are gluten sensitive, maybe even have celiac. A gluten sensitivity test can help. Even if one shows up just at Level 1 in sensitivity, that means the intestinal villi have been damaged & nutrients are not getting through as they should. Also where gluten sensitivity is, candida is probably lurking.

Candida may be lurking regardless. One way you may find it is by doing low enemas, mixing water with apple cider vinegar or 3% hydrogen peroxide. Use after a bowel movement. If you see things that look like string cheese or yellow gell, or white things that look like pieces of tissue paper, then you know a candida cleanse needs to be done. I'd personally get rid of the parasites first. Both cleanses cause die off and you don't want to overdo it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)