CureZone   Log On   Join
Juice in advance / juicing in jars Re: Juice yields "per pound" - Re: Juicing help

water01 Views: 3,214
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,704,150

Juice in advance / juicing in jars Re: Juice yields "per pound" - Re: Juicing help

Here is an excerpt from this post, How to “juice in advance”:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1384019#i

You pour your freshly made juice into individual half pint mason jars- the kind that have those metal rings and good seals- you know, jelly jars. You can pick them up at WalMart and other places. You fill your jars up all the way to the top, to the point that a little juice spills over the top (so of course you are doing this over the sink). It works best for me if I have an able bodied Oompa Loompa to hold the jar while I pour, but y'all might be able to manage holding the pitcher in one hand and the jar in your other hand. Or set the jars down in the sink and pour into all of them.

As soon as the juice is poured (and spilled), you place the lid and the ring on the jar, screw it on, rinse/wipe the jar, and put it in the refrigerator. It is VERY important that you don't have ANY air in the jar when you put on the lid. That's why we let it spill over a little. Why is this so important? Because when the juice is exposed to the air, it is oxidizing (rotting). It is losing the enzymes that make live/raw food "alive." It's the enzymes in the raw food/juice that our body craves and desperately needs in order to regenerate and heal.

Hope this information is of help.
Water

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)