CureZone   Log On   Join
Systematic candidiasis. If I don't get help, I don't want to live.

Sentientprod Views: 11,899
Published: 14 years ago

Systematic candidiasis. If I don't get help, I don't want to live.

For the past year and a half I have had systematic candidiasis. Nobody believes that I have it either, they think I am going insane and the whole world is against me. I have tried EVERYTHING and I mean everything!!! I am so frustrated and tired and I'm only 20, I don't need all this in my life right now! Especially when I'm in college.

EVERYTHING I EAT IS ORGANIC as well.

I tried 4 months of the candida diet with antifungals, natural antifungals and tons of probiotics such as Kefir and lactobacillius. I felt a little better but didn't cure.

Then I tried Dr. Whiting's Oxy Flush. Didn't work at all.

Then I tried balancing my pH by ingesting baking soda. Felt a little better but no fix.

I tried 2 months of fruit only diet. I felt a lot better but not cured.

Then I tried the master cleanse lemonade diet. I got a lot worse after this. So now, I am back at square one, if I eat anything that's not on the anti-candida diet I get so fatigued and drained, start having horrible incomplete bowel movements and gas/bloating and I just want to die. This disease has taken over my life so much that I just don't care anymore. Life isn't worth living and I just want to die already. I feel horrible because I can't make my girlfriend happy when she sees me. She sees I am constantly in pain, and I don't want her to feel like this. I seriously am just waiting until I wither away and die, I used to weigh 170, now I weigh almost 110 because of all these stupid diets that don't cure anything at all.

I need a cure now. I hate to sound so demanding but all these stupid websites that want to profit off of me being sick makes me so angry, I am dying here people. Is this what Treelac and other companies really want to see?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.115 sec, (1)