CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dull pain Ultrasound discovered 8mm Gallstone + others Conventional Doctors want to remove Gallbladder. I don't!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Heal Gut Dysbiosis
Remove the gunk and repopulate with probiotics.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Grace2Marayger Views: 14,656
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,693,091

Re: Dull pain Ultrasound discovered 8mm Gallstone + others Conventional Doctors want to remove Gallbladder. I don't!

Thank You for the encouragement Propaul!
About the size -I just got it down wrong. The largest stone was 8mm not cm ! They told me this is about 1/3 of an inch. Still large but of course not 8cm large. Thank you for reminding me about the apple juice with apple cider vinegar. I just went and juiced some before replying - sorry it took me so long to reply- I was on a trip to the beach last week and was away from the Internet. I finished a 5 day Dr. Schulze Liver/Gallbladder Flush before I left for the beach and I did a coffee enema before I left and one today but will begin those enema's daily- I used organic from a coffee shop in Gatlinburg, TN last week and S.A. Wilson's Therapy Blend today. Can't believe I drank black coffee on my 'beach vacation' I have been off the stuff except for 'trips'-- somehow I want to splurge then--- just the wrong thing for the liver. Coffee ingested into the wrong end. I'm not 100% convinced what is going on with my Upper Right Quadrant pain but I don't want any more conventional testing, maybe just one liver enzyme test they forgot. My theory is that I have been releasing toxins as I've been dropping weight. And that is stressing my liver. I think pool chemicals and fluoride are coming from my fat cells, but that is just my theory. I was rehabilitating my knees in a warm therapy 'Health' Club pool regularly for 10+ years. I now believe that was counterproductive and that it was actually a factor with my cancer.

Now I am drinking lots of steam distilled water and only herbal tea. Will work to soften the stones by adding organic unfiltered apple juice -- What is meant by 'unfiltered' ? with the pulp? I am juicing organic apples in my Omega juicer. Should I add some of the pulp back into the drink? Or perhaps use my Vitamix blender to juice instead of the juicer?

Thanks for the Epsom Salt idea. I often use it in a bath with 'non aluminum' Baking Soda but have never taken it internally.

I have numerous Liver/Gallstone Flushes to choose from - How to decide? I will check out that site you referred me to.

Thanks also for the Two tablespoons of ACV in a glass (or half a glass) of water idea, I will do that too.

I've never had this kind of pretty consistent pain for so long. My greatest fear is that cancer may have returned to body, to my liver but then fear is not of faith and faith in God is how I want to live life. Whatever is not of faith is sin and I deal with that using the instruction in the scripture, from I John 1:9. I feel ready to go to death if my time is coming but I really don't want to be in pain. I thank God for these trials because I know it is forcing me to seek and to share and that is part of why I am here. My eternal life is secure in The Lord Jesus Christ. Faith in Him is All Grace and NO Religion! I am weak but He is strong and I am totally in His hands.
Again, thank you for sharing, bless you for your help,
Grace2Marayger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (2)