CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with bony " hump" or vertebrae sticking out of the back of my neck..

aprilfirst18 Views: 272,407
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,685,360

Re: Help with bony " hump" or vertebrae sticking out of the back of my neck..

I hope I am wrong too but I had no spine or muscle pain initially for many years either. I still don't have much pain now. It's so hard to explain. If I could see you in person I could examine and feel your spine amd muscles and know for sure but unfortunately that's not possible. Do you have any other health symptoms? The parasites in my case are only from years of this and getting chronically worse and my circulation basically being cut off from the twisting of the muscles and harmful bacteria wasn't able leave my body like it should. Didn't mean to alarm you about the parasites! Sorry about that. If you don't think this is what you have, listen to others first, come back to me if your symptoms get worse and nothing else works. If I could see a full picture of your back I would know for sure. Best of luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)