CureZone   Log On   Join
Lipomas in arm lead to morning finger pain?

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Savok Views: 12,177
Published: 14 y

Lipomas in arm lead to morning finger pain?

48 year old male, 5’7” and 165 pounds; muscular build, fairly good condition and diet. I take the following supplements daily: Vitamins B, C, and D; Cayenne Pepper; Fish Oil; Flax Seed Oil; Magnesium; Acai; Wheat Grass; Curcumin; Green Tea Extract; Potassium.

I have had painful fingers on my right hand every morning for the past couple years, except under rare circumstances when I manage to sleep with my arm in a position that keeps it from pressuring the lipomas therein. These lipomas are not particularly painful.

I have at least one (the largest of all of them) lodged in my upper arm, halfway between my armpit and my elbow, and seemingly between the interface of bicep and tricep, interior. In the lower arm there are also a couple. One is a couple inches distant, and more to the ulnar side of the arm, from the vein where you would be poked to draw blood.

If I situate my computer keyboard further in on my desk (in from the edge) and I rest my arms on the desk while typing, that will be the part of the arm that will rest on the area where the largest of the lower-arm lipomas is located.

Here is what is happening to me. In the morning, my hand is often tingling, and it is painful to bend my first forefinger. Sometimes also the middle finger, but always to a lesser degree. I am a stomach sleeper by lifetime habit. It is difficult to sleep on my back, but I occasionally succeed. I have had blood tests done to check for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) with negative results. As for possible carpal tunnel syndrome, I think not. I do click the mouse a lot, but I am a computer whiz and use programmed macro keys to do in one keystroke what another user might do in ten. I don’t need to do much typing, so I’m not a data-entry type in terms of wear and tear.

Even though I may wake up with pain in my finger(s) and/or tingling in my hand (and sometimes middle arm), it goes away quickly if I get up and move around. I can go to the YMCA in short order and be working out (and doing exercises that involve secure gripping with both hands) without problems. This should confirm that it is not RA. (I might add that my mother has osteo-arthritis and it has mangled her hands and toes; still, I feel that at least for now, I do not have any form of arthritis.)

My self-diagnosis is this: the lipomas are pressing on, or interfering with, the function of some or all of the following: 
    basilic vein
    medial antibrachial cutaneous nerve
    median antibrachial vein

I am at a loss as to what to do about this - they seem to be getting bigger and I fear that this could lead to some kind of long-term damage to my hand or arm if left untreated. It often causes me to wake up a couple times each night due to tingling. I have read some posts about homeopathic treatments, which I am open to. I do not have health insurance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)